Air Fryer Pork Chops
These pork chops get coated in Parmesan and plenty of spices for the perfect crust, and the quick cooking time in the air fryer ensures they don't dry out. It's dinner in an instant.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels,then coat both sides with oil. In a medium bowl, combine Parmesan and spices.Coat both sides of pork chops with Parmesan mixture.
- Place pork chops in basket of airfryer and cook at 375° for 9 minutes, flipping halfway through.