This Passover, ensure that you’re salting your food with Kosher Salt with Morton’s Kosher Coarse Salt.
An American brand, Morton has been stocked in kosher households since 1848. It’s ideal for cooking and blending into your favourite recipes including brining and making marinades – it’s also great for sprinkling on your cooked foods to intensify the flavours.
Essential for Passover, since iodized salt is often processed with corn and requires Passover certification, while non-iodized salt along with sea salt does not.
Morton Coarse Kosher salt is marked Kosher for Passover and the crystals have a well-rounded flavour. It’s as essential to your seder as the maror and karpas.
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt features:
- Made in the USA by a household Kosher name.
- Kosher for Passover.
- Coarse salt ideal for brining, garnishing and in all of your food preparation.
- Easy to pinch for measuring and sprinkling.
- Adheres well to food.
- Dissolves slowly, providing consistent flavour.
- Presented in a smart Morton box.